Business Unit Manager x 3 Positions
Nowra (TR002), Muroya (TR003) & Canberra (TR005)
Business Manager is responsible for leading and managing the day to day operations of their region with a strong focus on customer relationships and delivery of Home strategic objectives. The role will work with multi-discipline team to identify new business opportunities within new and existing customer accounts. This role will have full accountability for achieving revenue, profit and growth targets for a specific geographic region.
- Directs, and is fully responsible for, all operations for the region in accordance with the established delegation from the Head of Operations.
- Ensures, and is responsible for, the overall profitability, future development and growth of the region
- Ensures and is responsible for the acquisition of new customers, and the retention of existing customers
- Ensure all team members are focussed on delivering an exemplary customer experience, and in doing so, promote the business as a leader in the provision of high-quality services
- Ensure services and programs are delivered within regulations, quality standards, and business policies and procedures
- Manage accountabilities and deliverables within prescribed budget parameters including key metrics
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships, with key internal and external stakeholders within the community by providing an integrated platform and service delivery
- To develop, deliver, monitor and continuously review the business's at Home Care Programs for the region
- Develop a culture of customer centricity and innovation by promoting the pursuit of business excellence in all at Home practices as they relate to services provided to customers.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve financial targets for the region and participate in regular business performance reviews
- Proactively network and promote the at Home Services to other agencies and the community to meet customer growth and financial targets
- Build and maintain a talented and motivated team of care professionals and partnerships committed to the provision of outstanding services to our customers
- Identify training needs and facilitate access to appropriate education for staff
- Identify, assess, prioritise and control risks to the health and safety of staff, visitors and contractors and to the environment for the region
- Ensure compliance with the businesses at Home Quality Reporting and all other legislative, organisational and funded program requirements
- Grow and diversify of the at Home’s services through promotion to other community service providers, the medical profession, ACAT and other key stakeholders
- Develop and instigate local initiatives to upsell and cross-sell additional and/or new services to existing customers and Lifestyle and/or Care customers. Develop relevant team members to be competent in this area of responsibility.
- Oversee the team delivery of excellent customer experiences in every customer interaction that lead to continuously improving NPS and QOL scores and positive customer feedback
- Monitor all relevant local touch points in the customer journey and ensure all staff are focussed on achievement of the target customer experience. Ensure your area contribute to continuous improvement of the target customer experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Essential: Tertiary qualifications (degree) in an appropriate discipline, e.g. Health, Management and/or extensive demonstrated experience in a similar management role
WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven leadership experience and high-level customer service skills
- Demonstrated organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven analytic skills
- Knowledge and empathy of health and social issues of the aged
- High level interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in budget/financial control
- Ability to empathise with the needs of the elderly
- Current driver’s licence
Influencing: Uses effective involvement and persuasion strategies to gain acceptance of ideas and commitment to actions that support specific work outcomes.
Facilitating Change: Encourages others to implement better approaches to address problems and opportunities. Leads the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace.
Driving Innovation: Creates an environment (culture) that inspires people to generate novel solutions with measurable value for existing and potential customers (internal or external). Encourages experimentation with new ways to solve work problems and seize opportunities that result in unique and differentiated solutions.
Customer Focus: Ensures that the customer’s perspective is a driving force behind strategic priorities, business decisions, organisational processes and individual activities. Crafts and implements service practices that meet customers’ and own organisation’s needs, promoting and operationalising customer service as a value.
Coaching: Inspires and role models. Engages team members in developing and committing to an action plan that targets specific behaviours, skills or knowledge needed to ensure performance improvement or prepare for success in new responsibilities.
Aligning Performance for Success: Identifies and leverages opportunities to accelerate results and build capability by assigning tasks and decision-making responsibilities to individuals or teams with clear boundaries, expectations, support and follow-up.
Role Modelling Values: Gains trusts of others by demonstrating openness and honesty, behaving consistently and acting in accordance with moral, ethical, professional and organisational guidelines.
To apply for this role, please send your resume, application letter and any supporting documentation to email@example.com.