Client Relationship Manager - South East Sydney (TR001)
Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) will partner with customers in their home environment in a collaborative approach that enables them to fulfil a better quality of living while remaining at home. The CRM will manage the end to end customer journey, contribute to ensuring strong community awareness and engagement and take personal accountability for the performance and results of their assigned area.
• Receive and investigate referrals and initially screen customers to assess eligibility and safe home access.
• To visit all newly referred customers, discuss their expectations, possible goals as well as services available through the business Care at Home Services.
• Undertake a comprehensive assessment to ensure the customer’s needs and goals are articulated.
• Support the customer to achieve their goals and coordinate / suggest services as required that assist customers to optimise their wellbeing.
• Evaluate outcomes of case management with the customer, reassess as necessary and schedule the agreed case management program plan.
• Maintain an impeccable customer care plan and customer documentation at all times.
• To assist customers to develop and manage their CDC budgets
• Assist in the data collection and record maintenance of the organisation as required by funding bodies and the businesses Leadership team.
• With the Customer, monitor their allocated budget to maximise the use of subsidy funds.
• Enter accountability data on the client and carer database and provide reports as required by funding bodies and management/leadership teams for accountability purposes.
• Monitor brokered services for quality and effectiveness
• Develop and maintain good networks within the service sector and the local community in order to have access to a wide range of resources to support customers and carers. Keep up to date with information and have sources of referral to and from the organisation.
• As directed by the Business Manager, develop and maintain both formal and informal networks within the local community for ease of referrals and access to appropriate services and other supports to further care plan goals.
• Assist direct care staff to promote additional business services, for customers to purchase through their CDC budgets or private fee for service.
• Ensure a strong partnership exists with the Service Coordination team.
• Ensure compliance with the businesses specific Quality Reporting and all other legislative and organisational requirements.
• Ensure compliance with all legislative, organisational, legal and funded program requirements.
• Ensure compliance with all WHS policies, procedures and legislated requirements.
• Proactively liaise and arrange services from agencies and third parties that support service delivery to customer goals/needs.
• Lead and/or support the growth of brand awareness, customer leads and conversions with local community service providers, medical professionals, ACAT and other key stakeholders.
• Develop and instigate local initiatives to upsell and cross sell additional and/or new services to existing customers and Lifestyle and/or Care customers.
• Teamwork is essential to provide exceptional service to customers and carers and to
collaborate with other agencies in the community to ensure access to more resources for customers and carers.
• Collaborate with the local community and service sector when planning services with clients and carers.
• Attend and participate in meetings or training as required that may benefit the organisation and its operation (e.g. Management Committee, staff meetings, working parties, local community or special interest committees).
• Where appropriate deliver presentations to local community groups
• Work with the service coordination team, to ensure all requirements of service provision are customer centric.
• Achieve personally assigned allocation of the regional budget
• Review all customer budgets regularly with the customer.
• Oversee the care team to ensure delivery of excellent customer experiences in every
customer interaction that lead to continuously improving NPS and QOL scores and positive customer feedback.
• Monitor relevant touch points in every customer journey and ensure all staff are focussed on achievement of the target customer experience. Ensure you contribute insights to continuous improvement of the target customer experience.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Essential: Tertiary qualifications (post-secondary) in a related discipline
• Tertiary qualifications (degree) in an appropriate discipline (desirable)
• Case Management Society Australia certification or working towards (desirable)
WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Extensive demonstrated experience in a CRM role, including complex needs assessment, care planning and intervention strategies
• Proven attention to detail
• Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to apply these skills in case management.
• Experience working with people with dementia, young people with disabilities and/ or people with mental health issues.
• Proven verbal and written communication skills including experience in writing reports, correspondence and client records.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team and to be self motivated.
• Competent in computer use and data collection.
• Current driver’s licence
• Availability to be on call after hours if required.
To apply for this role, please send your resume, application letter and any supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.